Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Halloween & Costume Parties and other Party topics.
Dracula's Eyes recipes for Halloween
These are really good and easy to make.
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 tbsp butter, softened
4 cups sifted powdered sugar
5 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating
6 candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
Red decorator gel icing
1. In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter and butter.
2. Gradually add powdered sugar, stirring until combined.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls, place on waxed paper.
4. Let stand about 20 minutes or until dry.
5. In a small saucepan, melt candy coating over low heat.
6. Dip balls, one at a time, into coating. Let excess coating drip off peanut butter balls. Place on waxed paper.
7. Immediately press and candy-coated chocolate piece into the center of each peanut butter ball.
8. Let stand until coating is firm. Drizzle red gel onto balls for bloodshot eyes.
Makes about 20 eyeballs.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|