Baby Shower Favors That Are Proven Hits
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Party Supplies and other Party topics.
What are good baby shower party favor ideas?
Babycenter.com, a hot Web site for young mothers and mothers-to-be, has rounded up the best baby shower party favors given and received by none other than baby shower planners and experienced baby shower guests. So if you want to hit a home run with your baby shower party favors, take some cues from the experts on what was a hit for them by reading over the following ideas:
- Buy a bunch of baby socks and fill them with assorted candies and chocolates. Tie each pair of socks together with a ribbon.
- Baby-themed crosswords and word search puzzles
- A cookie cutter with a recipe attached to inspire guests to use it
- Sugar cookies in the shape of bottles and babies, packaged in colorful plastic wrap or tissue paper
- Miniature plants with a tag that reads something touching about nourishing life
- Buy coffee mugs and a flat of flowers and plant one flower in each mug to give away
- A bar of soap with a cute poem that reads something to the effect of "We showered the mom-to-be in pink or blue. Now this shower gift is just for you!"
- A personalized magnet for guest's refrigerator that says the mother-to-be's name and shower date
- Use baby bottles filled with candies as balloon weights and after the shower, give them to guests as favors