This is my mother-in-law's dinner party recipe and it is one of our family's favorites. It's easy to make and is delicious!
2 lbs ground beef 2-3 tsp chili powder
1 med. onion, chopped 12 corn tortillas
1 8 oz. can of tomato sauce 2 cups grated cheddar
1 can cream of chicken soup 3/4 cup milk
2 garlic cloves, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1. Brown beef, onion and garlic. Add tomato sauce, chili powder, salt and pepper. Heat thoroughly.
2. Line a greased, shallow casserole dish with tortillas. Cover with meat mixture.
3. Combine soup and milk. Pour over top.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese over all.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.