No matter what your party, it is always best to set a budget prior to purchasing anything. It is a good idea to have a small notebook.
1) Start with a rough estimate for your budget. How much are you willing to spend?
2) Make a list of things you will need. (food, decorations and flowers, Invitations, music, etc. )
3) ALWAYS, ALWAYS make room for unexpected expenses. They will come up.
4) If time permits, shop around. With a little work you can find some really great stuff.
5) As you purchase things, write down their cost in your notebook or at least keep the receipts together. This will be a constant reminder of how much you have spent.
6) A good motto to have is "THINK TWICE, BUY ONCE". Always think prior to purchasing an item.
By following these simple guidelines, you can have a terrific party without going into debt!
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.