Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Recipes for Parties and other Party topics.
This is my mother-in-law's dinner party recipe and it is one of our family's favorites. It's easy to make and is delicious!
2 lbs ground beef 2-3 tsp chili powder
1 med. onion, chopped 12 corn tortillas
1 8 oz. can of tomato sauce 2 cups grated cheddar
1 can cream of chicken soup 3/4 cup milk
2 garlic cloves, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1. Brown beef, onion and garlic. Add tomato sauce, chili powder, salt and pepper. Heat thoroughly.
2. Line a greased, shallow casserole dish with tortillas. Cover with meat mixture.
3. Combine soup and milk. Pour over top.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese over all.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.