Vampire Blood Smoothies
1 large package frozen strawberries
1/2 gallon strawberry ice cream
1 2-liter bottle strawberry soda
1. Thaw strawberries
2. Pour 1/2 of the strawberries into a blender
3. Add three scoops of ice cream to the strawberries
4. Pour strawberry soda over the ice cream until blender is 2/3 full
5. Blend on high until smooth
6. Add additional ice cream or soda pop until it is the consistency you desire.
7. Frost the rims of the glasses with red sugar. Dip the rims in water then into the sugar.
8. Pour the smoothies into glasses. Add sugar to top. Serve.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.