1 c Sugar
1 qt Water
1. Peel lemons and put rinds into a bowl. Place peeled lemons aside.
2. Cover the rinds with sugar for a half hour.
3. Boil water, pour over rinds and sugar. When cool, take out rinds.
5. Squeeze lemons, strain and add to sugar mixture.
6. Chill and serve ice cold.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.