For a delicious snack and appetizer recipe, try mini pizza snacks!
8 oz. premade pizza doug
7 tbsp butter, softened
2 tbsp fresh herbs
1/2 tsp grated lemon peel
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 large tomato
8 each stuffed green and pitted black olives
4 whole baby corns
4 oz. mozzarella
16 basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F)
2. Remove pizza dough from package. Cut dough into 3/4" thick slices
3. On floured surface, using a rolling pin, roll out each dog slice to a 4" diameter circle
4. Finely chop herbs. With whisk, mix herbs, grated lemon peel and lemon juice into softened butter
5. Line baking sheet with baking parchment. Place pizzas on parchment and brush with butter mixture
6. Slice tomato, green olives, corn and mushrooms. Arrange toppings attractively to cover pizza
7. Place slices of mozzarella on each pizza and top with pitted whole black olive
8. Place in middle rack of oven and cook for 15 - 20 minutes.
Makes 8 mini pizzas
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.