How to Begin Planning a Graduation Party
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Party Planning and other Party topics.
How do I begin planning a graduation party?
The first thing you need to do to plan a graduation party is decide what type of party you and your graduate want to have. Let your party reflect your graduate and don't be afraid to be different. Options include:
- An open house with a few people
- An open house with a lengthy guest list
- An intimate dinner
- A themed party
- A daytime party
- A nighttime party
- A celebration on the weekend
- A celebration during the week
- A celebration at home
- A celebration at a restaurant, park, club, hall, beach, etc..
Involve your graduate in the brainstorming process. After all, the party is her him or her. Here are some questions you may want to ask your graduate:
- What kind of graduation party did you have in mind?
- Would you rather invite just close family and friends or do you want a large party?
- Would you mind having a joint party with a friend or neighbor?
- Do you have any ideas for a theme?
- What kind of food would you like served?
- Would you like to select photos and items to display?