This holiday has become one of excess. Take a step back and simplify - Hereīs a couple of tips on make the most with less.
1. Cut the guest list - Only invite those you want to - instead of have to.
2. Only serve Beer, Wine & Champagne (and maybe a punch bowl) No need for a bartender.
3. It is not in poor taste to ask each guest to BYOB you provide the ice and mixers.
4. It is not in poor taste to ask each guest to BYO(appetizer) you provide the bar set-up (nice for a wine tasting event)
5. Simplify your menu - serve the foods that are proven winners - donīt be experimental.
6. Make a budget and stick with it!!! The real reason to have a party is not to go in the hole - but to have fun. You wonīt be smiling in January when your credit card bill arrives if you spent too much on one night of fun.
7. Candles and white X-mas lights are a simple and affordable way to make any home glow for the holidays.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.