Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Halloween & Costume Parties and other Party topics.
What you'll need:
1 can (46 oz.) red fruit punch
1 can (6 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate
1 can (6 o) orange juice concentrate
1 can (6 oz) grape juice concentrate
3-1/2 cups lemon lemon lime soda
6 cups cold water
1 jar maraschino cherries
5 small oranges
1. Wash and cut the oranges into think slices. These will be used as garnish.
2. Thaw the frozen juice...about 1 hour before the party.
3. In a large punch bowl, combine the punch and the thawed juices.
4. Just before serving, add the soda and ice. Some orange slices may be added.
5. Pour into cups and garnish with an orange and a cherry.