Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Party Games & Activities and other Party topics.
Your friend is finally tying the knot. And the ladies are ready for a night on the town. Here is a list of top 10 bachelorette party games. Warning: some of these adult party games are a bit racy!
1. Scavenger Hunt T-shirt: this one-size-fits-all shirt comes with a list of items the bachelorette must retrieve or tasks the bachelorette must do. Bridesmaids check off the items with a marker when they are completed.
2. Pin the Macho on the Man: this is an adult version of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey." Every girl gets a different color and sized paper "piece" to pin on the man. They are blindfolded and then tape the piece to the poster of the man after being spun around.
3. Trivia Napkins: this package of napkins contains a question on each one that pertains to the bachelorette and her hubby-to-be. The party goers take turns answering the questions about the couple to see who knows them best.
4. Pecker Toss: just like the classic "Horse Shoe Toss," but this game has a different stake that hooks the rings! This games is great to play while getting ready for a night on the town with the girls. Bet on who will buy each other shots as you toss the rings.
5. Scavenger Hunt Dare Card Game: a deck of cards that has tasks for the bachelorette party to complete. Each task is assigned a point value. Earn points throughout the night for following the card's instructions. For example, one card may say to collect a condom from a man and another may say to dance on a bar. At the end of the night, the lady with the most points wins.
6. Pop For a Dare Game: 10 outrageous dares are placed in cards inside balloons. The bachelorette must pop the balloon to read the dare. Dares may include "flash your buns" or "do a body shot."
7. Spin For a Dare Game: a spinner that can come in the form of a button or a cardboard game board that men can take turns spinning in the bars you attend. The spinner may say "buy me a drink" or "dance with me" and the man should follow up on the spinner's request with the bachelorette.
8. Male Nudie Doodle Pad: these pads have the male's genitals missing from the drawing. The bachelorette party will compete to see who's free-hand drawing is the best.
9. Male Rating Cards: use rating cards to rate a man's dance moves as he dances with the bachelorette.
10. That Guy Game: a card game that describes different types of guys (for example, the jock, mullet guy, married but not tonight guy). The bachelorette must find a real guy who matches the card description. The first lady to find all her matches wins.