EYEBALLS ON THE ROCKS
1 7 Oz Jar pimento-stuffed Olives
1 46 Oz Can tomato juice
Prepare these bloody eyeballs the day before you plan to serve them.
1. Peel 12 radishes, leaving thin streaks of red skin on them.
2. Using the tip of the vegetable peeler or small knife, carefully scoop out a small hole in each radish.
3. Stuff a green olive, pimento side out, in each hole. Place 1 radish in each section of an empty ice cube tray.
4. Fill the tray with water and freeze overnight.
5. Pour tall glasses 3/4 full of tomato juice and add a pair of eyeballs to each glass.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.