What youŽll need:
24 index cards, 3 X 5
watch with a second hand
1. Write one word on each index card from the following list:
Dracula, Frankenstein, wolfman, witch, warlock, stranger, boy, old woman, girl, countryside, haunted house, graveyard, castle, slingshot, stick, shovel, rope, car, money, computer jewelry, robbery, attack, accident, lies.
2. Shuffle the cards.
How to Play:
1. Choose a leader to pick 6 cards and turn them face up on a flat surface.
2. When everyone has had a chance to see the cards, the leader begins timing. Everyone has one minute to think of a tale using as many of the words in the list as possible.
3. When the time is up, the players tell their tales. The leader keeps score and gives 1 point for each word from the list included and 1 point for the best story.
4. A new leader then reshuffles the cards. The game is repeated until everyone has a chance to be leader.
5. The player with the most points wins. In case of a tie, the last leader removes Dracula and another card from the stack, scrambles them,and offers them face down to the players. The one who picks Dracula is the winner.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.