What youŽll need:
1 can (46 oz.) red fruit punch
1 can (6 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate
1 can (6 o) orange juice concentrate
1 can (6 oz) grape juice concentrate
3-1/2 cups lemon lemon lime soda
6 cups cold water
1 jar maraschino cherries
5 small oranges
1. Wash and cut the oranges into think slices. These will be used as garnish.
2. Thaw the frozen juice...about 1 hour before the party.
3. In a large punch bowl, combine the punch and the thawed juices.
4. Just before serving, add the soda and ice. Some orange slices may be added.
5. Pour into cups and garnish with an orange and a cherry.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|