1 Celery heart with whitish Leafy stalks
1 small Jar artichoke hearts
1 can (10 1/2oz) chicken with rice Soup
Blue and green food coloring
1 cup Fish shaped crackers
1. Chop up the celery heart into small pieces. Pull apart the surrounding whitish leafy stalks, leaving them long and stringy. Set aside.
2. Drain the jar of artichoke hearts and chop into inch squares.
3. Prepare soup according to directions. Add the celery and artichokes and heat until soup comes to a boil.
4. Turn heat to low and carefully add two or three drops each green and blue food coloring until the soup reaches an appropriately murky color.
5. Carefully ladle the hot soup into individual bowls and sprinkle a quarter cup of crackers on top of each one.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.