Planning a party is easier than a lot of people think. Here are some guidlines to go by.
1) Decide on the location, date and time.
2) Select a theme. Why are you having a party? Is it a birthday party, bridal shower, etc.?
3) Make a list of guests to invite.
4) Decide on a menu and stick with it. A major cost factor is food. If you plan a menu, try to stick with it as best you can. If you start to drift and add more things, the cost will jump up fast.
5) It is ideal to send invitations out three weeks before the party. Sometimes this is not always an option, but do the best you can.
6) If possible, recruit some help from others to help in the planning. It can be both fun and less work for you!
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|